Another 2 second lunch!! Literally all you have to do is shred leftover roasted pork & top accordingly.
This is a super simple taco recipe but also makes for a great breakfast taco too. Add some scrambled eggs & top with some hot sauce.
follow me on instagram for more: @ssschuchard
+ see all my insta-recipes here!Print
leftover pork roast tacos
- leftover bone in pork roast, shredded
- heat a skillet over medium heat, unoiled.
- while pan heats, take pork & shred with two forks, add to pan & cook to liking ~5 ish mins.. I personally like when the ends crisp a little!
- Set aside, & add tortilla where pork was cooking. Cook 30 seconds on each side & assemble your taco. I always add some vegetables, greens & sometimes hot sauce!
- Squeeze with lemon, add a sprinkle of maldon salt & enjoy!